Saturday, May 5, 2012

UPDATES again

May is just my happy month. I wrote 3 chapters in 1 week. That's like a world record for me. I'm always lazy and procrastinating. Thanks to my readers and friends -.- for reviewing, see? When the reviews come, I write! As well as when the rain comes. But you can't control the rain, you can with the reviews though so please do!!

And, is anyone else realizing that Chapter 4 is the beginning of the plot? 1, 2 and 3 were like the beginnings, the intros, y'know? Chapter 4 is where it begins, and where all the TDH guys come in...(stands for Tall, Dark and Handsome if y'all didn't know ;])

Okay...maybe, we'll have a favorite squad and character vote when they're introduced...Just saying...four may be confusing as to the characters and squads and the explanation of all the background...but then it may not be either XD So...wait for it.

And here's a secret thanks to the readers...in MY head, Squads 2 and 4 do no exist ;) Why? I can't remember and come up with names for all 7 squads, so even though it's not mentioned, Squad 2 and 4 aren't less important, in real life, in my head they don't exist. In yours they should exist though ;) So that it isn't weird...maybe I shouldn't have said that? How about a list of the squads here later? And maybe a MAP of the country of Mirunae and that Secret Squad HQ and the Airene Village? How does that sound? Please review (on FP) and comment (here) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment